Monday, January 09, 2006

A Sketch for $1

Send me a dollar and a description of what you want sketched and I'll sketch it for you and post it here on my blog. Honest. Go over to the "buy a sketch" order form on the left side of this page. Describe the image you want created in the "sketch info" box and then click the "buy a sketch" button. It's that easy.

I've got a BFA in painting and even though I have worked mainly on the computer for the last fourteen years, I am still rather good. Give it a try and you will not be disapointed. Here's a sample sketch.
Sure, it's not the Mona Lisa but I completed it in less than one minute. That's just the kind of quality you can expect to receive for your $1 sketch. Give me a buck and I'll spend 60 seconds on a drawing just for little old you and post it on the web for the whole world to see. Who knows, if the mood strikes me, I may spend 90 seconds on your sketch. And the best part is, it still only costs you a single American greenback.

The image above was created to illustrate the 21 Geek Salute. If you notice anyone who is doing something extra-geek-like, just offer them this special salutation. They'll know what's going on. It is important that you snort in through your nose in step 3 while you are pushing up your glasses. Don't wear glasses? That's O.K. you can pantomime the movement. It will still achieve the same effect.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

saw your post on the peace rubber laid down, Awesome!
this thing that im commenting on...im going to have to research further then my add has let me this time and have you sketch something for me...can you do moutians?, trees?, plants?, could i pay you more then $1 the 2nd time?

Awed Job said...

@Grim Reaper

You can put in your request but there is no telling when I will get around to sketching it for you. It's been 6 years since I actively took requests through this site.