Monday, January 16, 2006

Motivational Puppet

A visitor to sketch-it, with whom I used to work, sent in this request:

"Could you draw me something to inspire me to run? I'm slowly losing inspiration...

mary"


Yes I can. Please follow these easy to follow instructions by following the steps one after the other.
  1. Click on the image to the right to view the full-rez image.
  2. Print out the full-rez image.
  3. Tape printed image to the chest of a running buddy.
  4. Have your running buddy run behind you all the while chanting, "I'm going to touch you with my tiny hands. I'm going to touch you with my tiny hands".
  5. Run like crazy!
How's that for inspiration?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh!


Too bad your other viewers will never know just how frightening this really is....

Awed Job said...

I think it is best that his identity remains a mystery.

Anonymous said...

I could re-create the laugh for you. --ktrom

Awed Job said...

Tromma! Call me up. I'll record it and post the audio file.

Awed Job said...

We are merely getting warmed up. More later

Anonymous said...

Ktrom!

the laugh is by far the most frightening...I get a shiver just thinking about it...